Terms and conditions #endingdisposableculture
Terms and Conditions for Facebook Promotion: #endingdisposableculture
- The promotion is open to all Australian residents excluding Promoter’s employees, their immediate families or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- No purchase necessary. Entry to the promotion is free.
- All entrants must have internet access and an Instagram account to enter.
- Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Entrants may submit one entry per day for the duration of the promotion. Multiple submissions of the same entry made by the same person from various email or other accounts or from the same IP address will not be accepted. Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed due to technical or other problems.
- To enter the #endingdisposableculture promotion, entrants must tell us in 20 words or less what are you currently doing “to end disposable culture” along with an image of your stojo using the tag #endingdisposableculture. Winner will be drawn random October 15, 12 noon and will be notified via dm. The winner will also be posted on the official stojoau Instagram account October 16th 2019.
- The entrants’ Instagram account must be set to public during the promotion period in order for oxoaustralia to see the entry and contact the entrant and they must be following oxoaustralia Instagram.
- Any entries that do not comply with these entry requirements will be disqualified.
- Any entries containing any third party intellectual property without prior informed consent from the rights holder, or abusive, inappropriate, offensive or obscene language will be disqualified. Examples of language/images considered to be inappropriate, offensive or obscene, include (but are not limited to): any message/image which contains (a) swearing; (b) comments or actions which appear to be discriminatory of any person, company or group of individuals, for example comments of a racist, sexist or homophobic nature; (c) sexual innuendo, sexual language or sexual acts, actions or gestures; (d) promoting any illegal unlawful activity such as drug use; (e) any message that appears to be an advertisement or solicitation to buy; and (f) any materials that directly or indirectly relate to Essie competitor brands or that show any intention of promoting any brand other than Essie.
- The #endingdisposableculture opens at 9am on Friday 20th of September & closes 6pm on Tuesday 15th October 2019.
- The winner of the promotion will be notified by 12pm (midday) 15th of October 2019 via a dm from the official stojoau Instagram account. The winner will also be posted on the stojoau Instagram account October 16th 2019.
- The winner will be asked to email an Kitchen Homewares Australia email address to claim their prize. If the winner does not email the Kitchen Homewares Australia email address with their telephone number and delivery address details for the prize to be despatched to within 48 hours of the Promoter’s initial contact being made, the Promoter reserves the right to draw an alternative winner via the method described in point  above.
- The prize winner will receive the following:
- $200 to spend on stojos.
- The Promoter shall own all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the entries and any other materials (whether visual, oral or written) generated during the various stages of this promotion, in perpetuity and on a worldwide basis for use at the Promoter's sole discretion including, without limitation, use in advertising, other media, press releases, editorial and promotional activity, point of sale material, the Promoter's websites, third party websites (including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube), newsletters and e-newsletters.
- Accordingly entrants assign to the Promoter any copyright and other intellectual property rights which exist in their participation in the #essentialsalad promotion, and irrevocably waive any moral rights that could vest in them (which shall include their name, city and age) under the Copyrights, Designs and Patents Act 1988 or otherwise, and undertake to do all things necessary immediately on the Promoter’s request to effect or confirm any assignment in this paragraph.
- Winners should allow up to 30 working days from the closing date for delivery of their prize.
- The prizes are as stated and are not transferable and there are no alternative prizes or cash substitutes. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize of like value in the event that the selected prize is unavailable for any reason whatsoever.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners agree to participate in publicity accompanying or resulting from the competition. No additional compensation will be awarded for such promotional activities. No compensation for loss of earnings will be paid by the Promoter for participation in any aspect of this competition.
- If the prizes are declined or if a winner forfeits a prize under these terms and conditions, then the Promoter may at its absolute discretion draw an alternative winner at random.
- The Promoter reserves the right to add to or vary these terms and conditions or cancel the competition at any stage in the event of circumstances arising beyond its reasonable control.
- All personal details and/or information given must be truthful, accurate and in no way misleading. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entrants if they have supplied untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information.
- Australian law applies and the Australian courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this promotion.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Instagram. The information you provide will only be used as stated in these terms and conditions. By entering the competition, entrants will be deemed to have released Instagram from any and all liability arising from their participation in the competition or out of, pursuant to, or as a result of the carrying out of the competition.
Promoter: Kitchen Homewares Australia Pty Ltd. 20/30 Maddox Street, Alexandria NSW 2015